Dr. Jordan has been in practice since 1990.
Dr. Jordan completed his pre-med studies at Meramec College, and his graduate studies at Logan College of Chiropractic in 1990. His degrees include a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic. Before being granted the privilege to practice chiropractic, Dr. Jordan passed rigorous state and national board examinations.
Dr. Jordan's knowledge, skill, and clinical experience will guide you through every aspect of your recovery, including diet, exercise, and stress management.
Dr. Jordan uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state-of-the-art technologies, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and supplements, Dr. Jordan is able to help you to accelerate and maintain your journey to good health.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Doctorate in Chiropractic
- State of Indiana
- State of Kentucky
- State of Missouri
Memberships & Associations:
- Founding member of the International Chiropractors Association's Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- International Chiropractors Association
- World Chiropractic Alliance
- Chiropractic Leadership Alliance